What is 24/7 Doctor?
Telemedicine provides on-demand 24/7 phone and video access to US based, licensed physicians. You can connect instantly with our network of physicians for information, advice and treatment including prescription medication, when appropriate. Our services are available to you at home, work, or wherever you may be.
You would use this service when your primary care physician is not available or accessible, requesting prescription medication or a refill, after normal business hours, nights and weekends, for non-emergency medical issues, questions, or concerns, traveling and need medical advice.
Common conditions treated include: sinus infections, allergies, pink eye, respiratory conditions, bronchitis, cold and flu, urinary tract infections, headaches/migraines, stomach ache/diarrhea and many other conditions.
- On-demand healthcare – wherever and whenever you need, as often as you need.
- Access to a physician from anywhere via telephone or video-conferencing , 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Physicians discuss symptoms, recommend treatment options, diagnose many common conditions, and prescribe medication when appropriate. Never wait for a doctor again!
- Save money by avoiding unnecessary doctor’s office or ER visits.
- Never wait for an appointment or sit in the doctor’s office again.
- Our network of physicians is U.S.-based, licensed, board-certified, rigorously credentialed and experienced.
- Instant, affordable coverage for all ages - from children to senior citizens.
- Prescriptions phoned into your local pharmacy for pickup.
- HIPAA compliant and confidential.
Q. What is WellCard Health's 24/7 doctor service?
Talk to a Doctor Now service WellCard Health offers 24/7 access to a nationwide
network of U.S. licensed physicians for telephone and secure e-mail medical consultations
as a convenient health care alternative for you and your family. These top physicians
will discuss symptoms, recommend treatment options, diagnose many common conditions,
and even prescribe medication when appropriate.
Q. What conditions can be treated by a telephone consultation?
Talk to a Doctor Now service WellCard Health provides access to physicians for the
treatment of non-emergency, acute, short-term conditions involving routine primary
care as a convenient way to reduce the cost of health care for you and your family.
Specific examples include cold and flu, upper respiratory infections, upset stomach,
sinusitis, and many other everyday ailments.
Q: How much does WellCard Health's 24/7 doctor service cost?
A: As a member, you'll receive unlimited physician consultations by phone for a
registration fee of $35.00/year. Please note that there is an additional $35.00
fee if your consultation results in a prescription.
Q. How do I request a consultation?
After logging into this website as a WellCard Health member, you will have immediate
access to our physicians on the "Locate a Provider" page. Join now and start saving
Q. What are the different types of consultation services offered?
As part of this health care alternative, WellCard Health offers you two different
types of service through its 24/7 doctor:
- Informational Consultations: Convenient, 24/7 telephone or e-mail access to physicians
for general advice and recommendations regarding routine medical conditions.
- Diagnostic Consultations: Comprehensive telephone medical consultation, often resulting
in diagnosis and specific treatment recommendations. Medication may be prescribed
if appropriate, for an additional $35 fee. Priority consultations occur within 3
hours. Please note that this service is available by telephone only and not by e-mail.
Q. Is there a minimum age requirement?
Yes. The primary member/account holder must be 18 years of age or older. A parent
or guardian may conduct a consultation on behalf of an underage dependant dependent
as long as they are listed on the account.
Q. Can I get the consultation information to my doctor?
Yes. With your WellCard Health membership, you will receive a FREE Personal Health
Record (PHR) where you can access your private and secure doctor consult record.